Dorm Room Shopping = Money Down the Drain.. Or Maybe Not?!

http://pinterest.com/pin/22999551/
   

 Besides paying for things like books, room and board, TUITION, many college students also have to pay for dorm room furnishings. I am not entirely done with my own shopping, but I have a majority of the items I need, like bedding, pillows, towels, etc. Now, I am a notorious online shopper, but I the thing I love about shopping online is finding bargains and deals. Here is a list of some of my favorite sites to find the best deals and if you shop soon, many of them are offering special promotions exclusively for college students! (Score!)

If you don't plan to shop online, at least help your parents, or yourself if you are the one paying, and do some research prices about the item(s) you plan to buy. There are tons of overpriced items out there and at least have a good idea going into a store about the items the offer. A little before-hand research = $$$ in your pocket (or into that college savings fund). ;)

xoxo,
-College Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment