Top 5 Backpacks for College!

If you're like me, I didn't carry a backpack in high school. Mainly because they weren't allowed in most of the classrooms (stupid school rule). However, I knew that I would need one for college because like most students, if not all, I won't be able to go back to my dorm room to get books and other supplies in between my classes. So, behold my top 5 backpacks for college:

5. Roxy So Long 2 Backpack, $48, Bagking.com. The thing I like about this backpack is that it's not your typical looking backpack. It's sorta boho which I la la looove! It's great if you don't like the idea of carrying a boring backpack but know that you have to.


4. JanSport Wasabi Backpack, $39.95, Bagking.com. This backpack is great for anyone! It comes in 8 different colors, so you are sure to find one that you love. Plus, it's not that expensive, so its good if you're on a budget!

3. DAKINE Campus Pack Large, $46.71, ebags.com. Many sites have this backpack high on their list. There are tons of comments online about how much stuff it can hold, which is GREAT for a college student. There is even a lunch compartment which is so awesome as well. 

2. SwissGear Travel Gear ScanSmart Backpack, $59.49, ebags.com. This bag is SO BIG. Like the DAKINE above, it can hold so much. Most bags are only big enough to hold a 15" laptop, but this backpack can hold one up to 17". It's also a great bag to take traveling (studying abroad anyone?) because of its size and abundance of pockets.

1. The North Face Borealis Backpack, $79, Moosejaw. The mother of all backpacks. This is my favorite because it has 2 main pockets plus a padded 15" laptop sleeve, strap cushioning, back cushioning, and bungees to hold extra stuff or to keep everything in place. It's not too big, not too small; it's just perfect. Plus, they have Women's style and Men's style, shaped perfectly for either gender.

CG tip: Check out sites like ebags.com and bagking.com for awesome deals on some of these bags!

xoxo,
-College Girl




0 comments:

Post a Comment